Monday, August 7, 2017

I'll love you forever: Quick Quotes Serenade layout

Good morning!  Alicia blogging today.  I am using the gorgeous new paper collection called Serenade. It is not available quite yet, but you may see it in Club Q kits and definitely at Quick Quotes Private Reserves and the Mini Reserves this fall.  I have also used my  PIXMA iP8720 13x19 Wireless Printer to print the 5x7 photo.  These are my engagement photos and the beginning of my wedding album.




I actually used two sheets of the same paper and fussy cut some of the elements.  I lined up the design with the original paper but used pop dots for a dramatic effect.  I did a lot of fussy cutting on this layout but that just goes to show what you can do with paper and cutting utensils.





Here I am showing the back of the fussy cut paper.  I use a detail knife to cut around the image I wanted on top of the photo.  I placed adhesive just on the edges of the fussy cuts so that the photo would adhere in the perfect spot.



And here's how the detail cuts look, I just love how layered it is without actually using a lot of paper. Of course, I did add a few die cut pieces from other papers in the collection as well.


Quick Quotes products:
Serenade collection  (coming soon)


Canon products:



other products:

Tim Holtz flourish die
heart dies and punches
Kiwi Lane bracket template
Creative Memories cutting system circles
bling


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment